iFi Micro iDAC2 DSD DAC - Digital Analogue Converter with USB Input - SPDIF Optical Coaxial RCA Output - HiFi High Resolution Desktop Home Audio Headphone Amp - MQA Compatible
Free Shipping Included! iFi Micro iDAC2 DSD DAC - Digital Analogue Converter with USB Input - SPDIF Optical Coaxial RCA Output - HiFi High Resolution Desktop Home Audio Headphone Amp - MQA Compatible by IFI at Band Electric. MPN: IDAC2. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Why do you need a DAC and Amp? If you have high quality or hi-fidelity headphones you are going to need some power in the form of an amplifier to drive them to their true performance potential. You are also going to need an exceptional external HiFi Digital to Analog Converter (DAC) to process your music files in high resolution to enhance your experience even further. The DACs in a smartphone, computer, tablet or audio player on the market are not designed for processing high quality sound. iFi
Product Description & Reviews
Why do you need a DAC and Amp? If you have high quality or hi-fidelity headphones you are going to need some power in the form of an amplifier to drive them to their true performance potential. You are also going to need an exceptional external HiFi Digital to Analog Converter (DAC) to process your music files in high resolution to enhance your experience even further. The DACs in a smartphone, computer, tablet or audio player on the market are not designed for processing high quality sound. iFi audio has developed top of the line products to meet the various needs and preferences whether you are an everyday listener or an experienced audiophile. The astounding iFi Micro iDAC2 is a digital-to-analog converter with built-in headphone amp. It is perfect for all audiophiles and music lovers to upgrade their home or professional audio setup. Use with a desktop computer, laptop, or home audio system to add power and high-fidelity audio. It operates in pure Class A design and offers True Native playback of files up to Quad DSD 256 and PCM 384kHz as well as MQA rendering (with firmware update). Art the heart is a Burr-Brown chipset. This compact bellwether design includes a built-in 350mW headphone amplifier that effortlessly drives medium-sensitivity phones with ease. You get both RCA and 3.5mm headphone outputs. Want more flexibility? An S/PDIF output allows iDAC2 to receive a USB signal, convert it, and output it to music streamers and A/V amplifiers. All it takes is a simple connection. Such versatility is welcome, but the most impressive aspect of iDAC2 is its sonic performance. It has three filter settings, a digital output, and high-grade parts - including a power supply section with the signature Super Regular noise filter and Vishay resistors. Turn the volume up and learn to enjoy the music again!
Features & Highlights
- UPGRADE YOUR SYSTEM - With this state of the art compact Digital Analogue Converter / headphone amplifier, for home audio, office, or desktop use, you will hear a difference and clarity in your audio system whether you use speakers or headphones
- EASY CONNECTIVITY - Outputs include S/PDIF optical, Toslink or coaxial (only PCM up to 192KHz), Audio RCA, and 3.5mm headphone, Input: USB3.0 (USB2.0 compatible)
- HIGH RESOLUTION AUDIO - Hear familiar songs in a whole new light with rich detail and warm natural tones created by the True Native digital to analogue converter which can process any hi-res audio format up to PCM 192kHz, DSD256, DXD 384kHz, and renders MQA all without additional conversion so you can listen exactly as the artist intended. Also perfect for upgrading the sound for streaming services such as Spotify, Tidal, Qobuz
- BUILT IN HEADPHONE AMPLIFIER - an ultra powerful dual-mono headphone amplifier at 2.4V/350mW, will allow you to easily power headphones up to 600 ohms
- TECH PACKED - With technology like, Direct Drive, Zero Jitter, Precise Analog Volume Control, and Active Noise cancellation, you can listen to your music with smoother, cleaner, playback
0.98 x 7.01 x 2.99 inches
3.62 x 3.39 x 8.11 inches
Have questions about this item (IDAC2), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by IFI, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: Director, ean: 0502552500828,
Director is a simple way to enjoy Meridian and make all your digital music sound its best. Director is a high-quality DAC (Digital to Analogue Converter) designed to deliver superior audio quality from any digital source. UPGRADE MUSIC THROUGHOUT YOU...
mpn: KD-DAXAA, ean: 0819505007984,
Converts 2-Channel PCM Digital Audio or Toslink Digital Audio to Analog L/R Audio. Supports 32, 44.1, 48, and 96 KHz sampling rates. Auto Selection of Input source with priority given to Optical AudioFormat conversion enables integration full integra...
mpn: ZIG-AX, ean: 0794504032857,
Product Overview The ZIGEN ZIG-AX is a transmitter/receiver extender kit for long distance transmission of analogue stereo audio over a single CAT X type cable. The ZIG-AX can be used as a point-to-point solution or integrated with Matrix switching e...
The NuPrime DAC-9 is a reference-class DAC and preamp offering PCM 384K and DSD256 decoding. With four digital inputs and one analog stereo input, the DAC-9 is a full-featured DAC and preamp ideally suited for high-end systems. It supports DSD native...